This post is really later (hmm, like almost all of them) but I did want to post about my birthday. I had a great day. The best thing was that my sister watched Makyra and Dan and I went to the coast for the night. It was great to be alone. The view from our room was gorgeous and there was a fire place that we used.
I absolutely love the ocean. I loved that we were so close and even though it was chilly out we could open the window and just listen to the waves.
Dan and I took a couple of walks along the beach and found some cool agates. I particularly like a yellow one that I found.
And I also took a 31 week belly picture...
And of course we watched a beautiful sunset!
It was so nice to just have time for him and I. We don't really get away much, and hardly ever alone. With the new baby coming we knew we needed to stop making excuses and just get out for a night. It was definitely worth it. Thanks Dan, for the great birthday!
3 comments:
I'm jealous. How nice, I'm glad you guys got out. That's important every once in a while. Happy belated birthday! You are such a cute preggers.
I'm so glad you had a good birthday and you were able to get out with out the kid! What a great present! I'm jealous you were at the coast! I miss it so much!
What a fun birthday. You are such a cute pregnant lady.
Post a Comment