A little photo timeline of Makyra....
Right after she was; born March 27, 2006.
I can't believe my little girl is so big. She is growing way too fast. I love this next picture because she is concentrating so hard on opening the present that she's sticking out her tongue (she does that when she is focusing on something).

I really need to start writing down everything Kyra does that makes her so special. Here are a few little things..
She gives me all of her pink jelly beans, because she knows that they are my favorite.
She loves shoes, a couple weeks ago she stole a little girls shoes in nursery. The nursery leaders couldn't figure out why the other little girl was so livid.
Last week when we were snuggling on the couch watching tv she bent over and gave me a little kiss on my hand for no reason.
She really wants to be a ballerina.
I went into her bedroom the other night and found that she had tucked her baby into the new baby's crib, and had even put her favorite pillow under the baby's head. She was asleep in her own bed.
Right now she is never 3. Either 2 or 4.
She just adores her daddy. She'll pretend to work out like him by running in place and panting really loudly.
She pet Nana's cat! Then stepped on her tail.
Well, there's a start. I need to write these little things down before I forget, or before I confuse who did what.
Well, there's a start. I need to write these little things down before I forget, or before I confuse who did what.
Thanks everyone for helping us celebrate Makyra's birthday. She felt so special. When she went to bed that night we could her hear singing Happy Birthday for hours.

2 comments:
What a precious little princess. She is so beautiful, I love the dress and the cake! Her hair is so long! I can't wait to see you guys.
I can't believe that Makyra is already three. It looks like she had a fun birthday.
Post a Comment