Makyra's new favorite number is 29. I'm not sure where she learned it, but she is always asking us to write 29 now.
The other night we were driving home and I was pointing out the window showing her how the sun was sinking over a hill. I told her the sun was going to go to bed so that the moon could come out. She was not happy about this and started saying things like 'sun, no bye-bye' and 'no moon, no moon'. We tried to tell her it was ok but she started getting really upset and I looked like she was about to cry. Thank goodness we've had so many sunny days lately, and no more discussions about where the sun goes at night.
1 comment:
Kids say the funniest things. It's always an adventure. So I looked at all your pics and she is SO PRETTY!!!! It's overwhelming! And you're pregnant! Yea! Glad you had a good anniversary!
Post a Comment