Wahoo!!! That is SO EXCITING!! I can't wait to see pictures. :) I forget, do you have a name picked out? Anyway... Good luck with the delivery and I pray everything goes well for mom and baby!
Good luck! I'm hoping she comes tonight for you!
congratulations!!! Keep us updated! I'll keep you guys in our prayers.
A new little bundle just in time for mother's day... sweet. Congratulations!!!!
Happy Due date! How exciting.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wahoo!!! That is SO EXCITING!! I can't wait to see pictures. :) I forget, do you have a name picked out?
Anyway... Good luck with the delivery and I pray everything goes well for mom and baby!
Good luck! I'm hoping she comes tonight for you!
congratulations!!! Keep us updated! I'll keep you guys in our prayers.
A new little bundle just in time for mother's day... sweet. Congratulations!!!!
Happy Due date! How exciting.
Post a Comment