Finally after a week and two days of being overdue, Abigail Annalyn was born this afternoon at 2:12 pm. Abby weighed nine pounds and nine ounces. She's twenty and a half inches long.
12 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She is beautiful. Congratulations Tiffany and Dan!
That's my niece!! She's so beautiful Tiff and Dan! I love you all. Congratulations. It was great to see all FOUR of you. Thank you for letting me come to the hospital. It was wonderful and I loved it.
FINALLY! I was looking at the pics and was thinking "geeze she looks big!" and then I read she was 9.9lbs! Ouch! How are you doing? I'm so glad that she's finally here. Elephant Shoes all of you tons! Enjoy your new family of four! It's a handful but you'll love it!
Tiffany......your girls are beautiful!!! haveing 2 really is the best. good job for pushing out a big baby! you are wonder woman!!!! I hope everythig is going well. just wanted to say hi..so "HI"
12 comments:
She is beautiful. Congratulations Tiffany and Dan!
Hi Abigail!!!
Congratulations to the new family of FOUR!! Wahoo! She is beautiful and I love the name. Hope mom and baby are doing well! :)
Soo soo cute. I love all the hair. You look great too Tiff. Love you guys, congrats!
congratulations!!!
A big hello and congratulations from Wisconsin! Elephant Shoes to all of you, especially the new addition.
That's my niece!! She's so beautiful Tiff and Dan! I love you all. Congratulations. It was great to see all FOUR of you. Thank you for letting me come to the hospital. It was wonderful and I loved it.
Yeah!! She's way cute! Jamie called me when she was on the way to see you! Happy for you! :)
Congratulations to you!!!
Such a cutie... love all the hair.
FINALLY! I was looking at the pics and was thinking "geeze she looks big!" and then I read she was 9.9lbs! Ouch! How are you doing? I'm so glad that she's finally here. Elephant Shoes all of you tons! Enjoy your new family of four! It's a handful but you'll love it!
Congrats, you guys! What a beautiful baby. She's got LOTS of hair! How's big sister doing with her? We're so happy for you!
Tiffany......your girls are beautiful!!! haveing 2 really is the best. good job for pushing out a big baby! you are wonder woman!!!! I hope everythig is going well. just wanted to say hi..so "HI"
congrats! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment