This was the perfect deal since I just got called to be in charge of the playgroup and the assistant Webelos leader.
Tonight at Safeway i got:
2 boxes of fruit by the foot
6 boxes fruit roll ups
7 boxes character fruit snacks
3 create a bug/dinosaurs
1 gushers
2 boxes of Quacker instant oatmeal
1 Clif bar
4 yoplait yogurts
1 box honey nut cherrios
1 box goldened graham
1 box honey graham o's
1 box cinnamon toast crunch
My total cost was $3.81
Woot Woot!!
7 comments:
Ridiculous! How do you do these things? It's amazing! So if anyone ever wonders how someone can raise a family on 200 dollars a month, it's like that. (Not that you are, but that's how it's possible... you get the message.)
The best thing was I used almost all coupons that I printed off the internet.
ok Tiff TEACH ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!
You could start a section on your blog of how to coupon.
DITTO TO ALL THE COMMENTS ALREADY ON HERE!!!!!!!!!! So Tif-you know how we're supposed to use our talents to bless other people's lives? Teach me your ways, oh master of the coupons...Seriously though-you really should start a blog on how to do this thing you do with saving money. Who knows how many families you'd help :) It's a blessing, knowing the things you do~Ya know? lol
At this point I don't plan to start my own blog. I just don't have the time. There are some absolutely wonderful blogs out there that are well taken care of and organized. My favs are Thekrazycouponlady.com and freebies4mom.com. I just don't think that I could take it on right now when there are already so many great resources out there.
Thanks for everyone's support!
Holy good deal!! I must learn this fine art.
Post a Comment