Abby starts to cry.
Makyra goes in time out...
Abby crawls over to me and sits on my lap.
"Makyra, what did you do to your sister?"
Makyra makes a snapping motion with her jaw.
"Makyra did you bite your sister?"
"I.. no, I did... I bear my testimony today?"
"Makyra did you bite your sister?"
"Mommy, Abigail and I bear my testimony today?"
"No, did you bite your sister?"
"Yes, I bite her like this (chomp chomp chomp) on her fingers."
Makyra picks up a water bottle and takes a drink.
"It is not ok to bite your sister, please put down the bottle you are in time out"
Makyra sways the water bottle back and forth like a bell.
"Makyra put it down."
Abby starts giggling and waving (her new trick) at Makyra.
'Abby you are NOT helping"
Wow, my parenting skills amaze me at times, the effectiveness is just, wow... At least my girls love each other to pieces.
1 comment:
Ah...this elicited the kind of laughter that makes people eventually pee their pants :)
Post a Comment