Saturday, January 9, 2010

Do you read?

Sometimes I feel like this:



I wonder how many people actually read my blog, even if they don't comment. I love you all!

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

I read.

leah said...

It's true. I think a whole lot of people read but just don't comment. That's why I put the map thing on mine. I can kind of spy and see how many people check it out and where they are from. I'm glad you blog, it makes me feel connected even though we are so far apart! THanks

Bethany said...

That is a funny poster. I wonder how true it actually is.

Anonymous said...

I do! And I feel the same way, even if you don't comment on mine... :0)

Anonymous said...

I read! I just don't comment much!

Beth

Sean and Steph said...

I read :)

Carina & Dan said...

i read

Lulu said...

Oh yeah, I read!And I laugh, because I can relate to a lot of what you go through...Just like always. I think that's why we're friends :) And I comment, sometimes. Other times I just read. I only comment when I have something worthwhile to say. ALthough, that comment I left on your last blog may not even be considered worthwhile...Oh well. I comment when I want to-but I always read. Does that work? Love you!

Jamie said...

I read, too! I may possibly be known to sometimes get a little impatient when there's long times between blogs... but facebook helps so that makes it better. I like reading updates and about things that happen, like Makyra wearing (clean) underwear on her head and singing to cookies because she can't have some.

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

I think we all feel like that! I read - when I have a working computer.

Ima Duck said...

I read. By the way, I loved seeing you all and Jamie on Easter and then this past Saturday.