I imagine many children go through a period of giving longer than necessary kisses. Well, Miss Makyra has hit this stage. Dan tried to explain...
"Makyra you are a little girl and you give kisses like this (quick kiss to mommy). We kiss like this (a slightly longer kiss) because Mommy and Daddy are married"
"NO, we're married (Makyra points between her and daddy)."
Wow, that was really effective. We then had to explain more that we give short kisses, and maybe a few Eskimo and puppy kisses too.
Alright, the point gets across. Right?
She then says:
"I married!"
Me - "Makyra, who are you married to?"
"Jesus!"
So far through her 'I got married stage' she has been married to Grandpa, Mommy, Daddy, and now Jesus.
2 comments:
That is so cute, it totally made me giggle.
Oh my goodness, I was laughing so hard when I read this....I can only imagine :)
Post a Comment