- have lost only 2 lbs.
- take fewer naps.
- feel less lazy and am more apt to get up and do what needs to be done.
- am a little less anxious.
- on days I exercise I am less fidgety.
- on days I work-out I am more patient.
- am not loosing as much hair. (I was loosing just tons of it!)
- have made new friends.
- feel stronger.
- have dropped from a size 18 to size 16.
- just feel better in my skin.
I am trying to do at least 6 hours of aqua-aerobics each week. Some days I don't feel like getting up early and going to the pool but I always feel better when I'm there.
Due to my extreme anxiety I have adrenaline pumping into my body almost constantly. It has made such a difference. I have found that if I work out for 2 hours it burns off a lot more adrenaline than just one hour.
As the new year begins and so do those redundant resolutions I wanted to post my current experience and even though my weight loss has only been two pounds there have been so many additional benefits beyond a number.
4 comments:
Way to go Tiff. Keep up the good work. Wish we had a pool closer to us I feel the need to unwind myself. Hope your family had a great Christmas. We are on our way down to see Molly and Lance and the Boys.
Yea Tiff! Good job. I'm trying to figure out the whole is it worth getting up that early thing right now. :) I'm glad you've found something to help with the anxiety in some way. Call me if you need to chat. I miss you.
Elephant Shoes
Tiff!!! SO guess what? I finally got a blogspot :) lol And you know what, I am so proud of you for all that you've accomplished since beginning the water aerobics~it's really inspiring to see that list of all that has occured since you began. Who knows, you just may have inspired me yet again-you tend to do that quite often you know...Have I told you I miss you? I hope you're doing well, and I can't wait to see you and your family! I'll call you when we're back in Oregon-I love you!!!
It sounds like fun. I just go to the pool and swim laps. Perhaps I should join a class or something.
Post a Comment