She was all curled into my hip and did not want move out of her little corner, although she was fine kicking me when we tried to get her to move.
This next picture looks bumpy because of her position; they cropped out a top layer of the photo and the layer underneath (her cheeck especially) appears bumpy.
She definitely has Danny's nose, just like Makyra. For kicks and giggles we pulled out a picture of Kyra when she was just born.
Can you see the resemblance? It's amazing to me that they can do these things with technology. This was our first 3d one, we didn't have one with Ky. It was exciting to see her. I am now 27 weeks.
9 comments:
Oh, look at that cute little baby! I'm so excited you got 3D pictures of her! She and Makyra look a lot alike. They're both such beauties! It'll be fun to see them together, how they act towards each other, and watch them grow up together. Two perfect little princesses.
and Congratulations!!
How exciting. We can't wait to hear more about the little one.
That is so fun. I've never had a 3d one. Love you guys!
I wanted to have a 3D one with Mark but we were issues with insurance at the time. How fun! It's so amazing that they can do that now! Elephant Shoes!
How cool to have a 3-D ultasound! Sean and I wanted to do that when I was pregnant with Ethan, but my doctor's office didn't have the new equipment. We were pretty bummed. Thanks for showing us a sneak peak of your new little one!
Wow!! That turned out so clear.. They look just alike.. That is SO cute.. I can't wait to hold your baby.. =P
Aaaawwww, how sweet! I love technology! OK, most of the time. Except when my computer is being dumb. LOL. I'm so excited for you. You've got beautiful children!
We have got so many 3-d pictures of our little one. I love it. It makes it so much more fun, you kinda know what they are gonna look like. Oh, I definitely think she is gonna look at least a little like Makyra. Its like my friend Leann says when we comment on how her girls look alike, "its the same mixture, so why not?"
Post a Comment