This happened a while ago but I wanted to post it on here so I wouldn't forget:
Makyra does not like to hear us tell her to do something. She shush's us in the middle of talking if she doesn't want to hear it. This is a HUGE no-no so she gets a time out when she does it (she's starting to quit doing it now). One morning Dan was telling her to do something and she got upset. So she went over to the stairs and started pointing at them, saying 'time out, time out'. She was trying to put daddy in time out!
School has been really busy, but finals are this week and then I will post some pictures of the projects I've been working on.
1 comment:
Haha!! I could SO see her doing that.. Too cute.. Oh and she was ADORABLE at church today.. Were you feeling bad again?? I didn't see you there..
Post a Comment