I wanted to post a few pictures of our costumes this year.
Our little piglet at the Ward Halloween Party.
Me, Daniel and Makyra Trick or Treating at Dan's Mom's house. Dan got to choose what we were this year and he wanted to be vampires. I am not one to dress up scary, so it was a new idea for me. Next year I get to choose, I keep telling him that we are all going to be flowers with petals all around our faces. Lately, I've changed it to kangaroos, and that is the best idea he's ever heard (he does NOT want to be a flower). We probably won't be either of those things, but it's funny to see his reaction.
I liked the picture of Makyra in the picture of the three of us so much I decided to pull her out and put it in another photo. I'm not great at extracting the image yet. I just downloaded paint.net, which works a lot like photoshop. You can get it at getpaint.net and try it out. It's completely free to use.
3 comments:
I love your costumes. So Cute!
what an adorable little piglet! I love it. You guys looked pretty good too. Makyra wasn't scared of you?
We, especially Dan, put our make up on in front of Makyra. She wasn't scared of us because she saw us 'transform'.
Post a Comment