Makyra loves to dance. She recently started watching Barbie in the Twelve Dancing Princess all the time. She likes to mimic what they do on the screen. So here she is, dancing to the music, and doing the dance that they do (well kind of).
P.S. I debated about posting this because our house isn't picked up and she is in her pjs with morning hair, but it was too cute, so ignore the clutter.
Now the video is working, and I put the right video up this time, so enjoy.
3 comments:
LOL!! SO CUTE.. She is so funny..
The video worked for me..
oh good, I'm so glad the video worked.
cute video. Congrats on the new baby!! I hope all goes well with the pregnancy... Sounds like you've had some hard times, but it looks like things are looking up for you now! yea!
Post a Comment