We're twenty weeks along today. It's so exciting. Yesterday we went to an ultrasound. The technician looked the baby over. It's strong and healthy. This child is going to have long legs. The legs measured a week farther along than everything else.
Makyra is so lucky. She's going to be a big sister to a little sister.
10 comments:
Danielle if you read this will you add me to your list of blog contacts so I can view yours please.
Thanks
Yea! Congrats you guys! Makyra will be a great sister. I'm so excited for you guys! YEA!
I am excited for you guys! Tiff email me your email adress to danimoore2006@gmail.com
Yay, a little sister! How fun for you guys, congratulations!
Congrats!!
Thats awesome. We are having a girl too and we are so excited. I think it would have been nice to have a sister. It sounds like you guys are doing a good job with Makyra so I'm sure she will be a good big sister.
Yeah for girls!!!!! Sorry Dan... Your going to be surrounded by girls!! Maybe one of them will be a tomboy! :) Jk Congrats guys!!
Cute baby girl clothes are easier to come by than cute baby boy clothes, so yay for you!
How exciting! Congratulations!!!! What a wonderful christmas surprise. How are you feeling?
Melissa (Piepgrass)
Another girl?! Wahoo!! Seems like all my friends are having repeat-gender for baby #2. I don't know if any of my friends lately have gotten one of each. Very interesting... anyway, hope all is going well with the pregnancy!
Post a Comment