Friday, October 10, 2008

Baby Center

OK, my great neighbor started me on Babycenter.com now I am on there frequently, so I was wondering if anyone else has an account and what their name is. Then I can stalk on blogs and babycenter, haha.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I signed up on there with Ammo, so my screen name is a bit outdated. LOL its pregomama20. I dont update much on there, but they have a chat where you can talk to other moms prego and nonprego. I like there forums too. Its pretty cool. Im really obsessed with Babyzone.com cause they show you what your baby looks like every day and it has a calender next to it with how far along in days and weeks too. Hope you like it.

KristinNB said...

I used to go to babyzone.com when I was pregnant.. I loved keeping track of what the baby looked like.. I got addicted to babycenter at the same time.. I have been on there since 2000.. I have been going to the boards for that long.. You could say that I am addicted to it.. It is nice though because it is communication with other people that may or may not be going through the same things I am.. =P

Anonymous said...

I've visited the site but haven't set up an account. I should do that. I tagged you by the way! :0)