Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Levi Pictures

Here are some pictures of Levi and our family that we took the other day at the school.













He is a sweetheart and we all love him. He is definitely a puppy and has a lot to learn but he does a really good job so far. When he is on his leash he is much more obedient but when he is off he likes to play. He comes when we call him and is really good at sitting. He does a good job with 'leave it' and hasn't chewed up anything that's not his toys. He definitely knows the difference between what is his toy and what is not.
Today I was at the dentist with him and there was a chip that a someone had dropped about a foot away and he never tried to get it. Abigail dropped her apple right next to him and he didn't go after it either. Hot dogs are a little tempting but he will drop it when we say 'leave it'.
He is a good puppy and we are blessed to have him in our home.


5 comments:

leah said...

Sooo cute! You all look so happy with him, congrats.

Dave & Melissa said...

what a cute dog!!! I hope that Levi proves to be everything you need him to be. Good luck with training him! :o)

Lulu said...

Oh Tif, he's adorable! And he sounds so well trained already-good luck on the rest of the training process :) And holy cow, I almost cried when I saw that photo of Abby...I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up. I haven't seen you guys since Abby was only about 3 months old!!! Time goes so quickly...I miss you guys :)

Jamie said...

Hehe hot dogs are tempting... of all food choices available, it's the hot dog that gets to him.

Dave & Melissa said...

I was thinking of you and thought I'd tell you so. How are the girls doing with Levi? How are you doing? I hope you're having a good day.