Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Abigail Annalyn



I've learned a lot about Abigail lately. She is very observant and has a great ability to decipher problems. She can sit and watch TV all day long if you let her. She likes to mimic the dances and loves Olivia and Oobi.

Abby recently said her first sentence: Read book. What an interesting first sentence. She loves books. She loves animals, much different than her older sister!

When Abigail gets mad she throws a fit and sometimes think she's already 2. She has a stubbornness. She'll throw her hands around until you let her do it her way, but as soon as she is willing than nothing is going to stop her. Dan and I can't decide whether it comes from his side or mine.

She probably says about 25 words. She loves shoes and tries to constantly put them on. She runs around at church and folds her arms for prayers. She has the sweetest strawberry shaped tongue that makes me call her my strawberry pie. She's a sweet homegrown girl ready to take on a spider or the world of hers.

I love my Abby Ann and I love seeing how much she adores her family.

2 comments:

Lulu said...

Aww...sweet little girl :)

Rach said...

hehe, this was so cute!