We went camping this past few days at Cottage Grove. It was a great time and we had lots of fun. We went swimming, played games, and sat around. Here are some pictures because my family doesn't read the words anyway :)
Abigail knows to pack lightly, but we decided we needed to pack a little more clothes :)
We found a great new purpose for our bike rack!
Our first stop was lunch with Grandma on the way to the lake. She also came up for an evening and it was great.
Abigail loves her belly button, or anyone's really, she thinks it's funny to stick her finger there.

Abigail's first few sips of strawberry lemonaide.

The beautiful view from our campsite.
We had a fun time with our giant beach ball. Makyra loved rolling it around Abby loved running behind her.


7 comments:
Sorry we couldn't make it over, it looks like you guys had a great camping spot; and a good time :) And holy hannah...the girls are getting so BIG!!!!!!!! Both Makyra and Abby have really changed physically since the last pictures you posted of them. Abby looks like a little girl now, it's crazy how fast time flies!
That giant beach ball is awesome!! Love the view... so beautiful. Your girls are adorable and I have to say, Makyra's eyes are mesmerizing! That blue is just so intense. Beautiful!
PS: I did read your previous post and just realized I hadn't commented on it. It takes guts to post something like that. May you continue to have the strength and support you need.
I love, love, love the pictures. I haven't seen your girls in age :( I'm glad you were able to go and have a good time. It looks like a beautiful place.
I'm glad you went too. Great pics!
I read the words! Yes, I'm glad you guys realize you need to bring more than a diaper. Please remember this next time you go camping, too. :)
I am so glad you guys had fun. Your girls are so beautiful.
Seriously, you guys have a couple of the cutest kids I've ever seen. And their eyes... BEAUTIFUL! I love little girls. =P
Post a Comment