Thursday, August 14, 2008

Locks of Love


Today I cut my hair. It is the shortest it has even been. It is an A line cut, so the back is shorter, I didn't want it TOO short in the front. I am donating it to locks of love, so what better excuse is there? It will take some getting used to, but at least I can use less shampoo, and it's not all over my neck anymore.

Has anyone else ever had an experience with Locks of Love? If so, please share.


For more information on Locks of Love go to http://www.locksoflove.org/

7 comments:

The Simmons Bunch said...

How funny! I just chopped my hair into an A line cut last week! It looks almost exactly like yours! I guess people could still get us confused. :o) I'll send you a pic. sometime so you can see.

Daniel and Tiffany Ward said...

That's so funny!! We will always be twins, and now that we are married no one will figure it out by our last names being different. =0)

Anonymous said...

I love your new hair cut. So Cute! My sister decided to donate to locks of love when her son was in the hospital for two months.

Sarah Peterson said...

hey Tiffany! I am so surprised to have found yet another blogger from back home! Your little girl is SOOO darling! Too too cute!-Sarah Peterson (Knerr)

Anonymous said...

I've never seen you with short hair but I have to say that it looks great and I bet you wish you had done it earlier in the summer :)

Sara

Bethany said...

Looks great. Makes me want to cut my hair again.

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

I love A-line cuts, but hate how quickly they grow out! I notice right away when my hair gets too long and then it drives me bonkers until I can get it cut again. Your hair looks great, though!
I donated to Locks of Love several years, but will probably not do it again. My hair is way to thin to grow out that long.