Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Impromtu Bath

Today Makyra was at a friend's house, Madison, while she was taking a bath. Most of the time Makyra just sat by the side of the tub, until Madison's mom turned around to pick up the phone. Makyra jumped into the tub fully clothed and then before Madison's mom could get to her, Madison dumped water over Makyra's head.

Another funny thing that happened recently: I teach the five and six year old primary class. Last sunday one of the girls said the closing prayer and prayer that her teacher at church would not be fired so that she could still be her teacher. They're so funny.

2 comments:

The Simmons Bunch said...

Too cute! Silly girl. I'm sure Isaac would have done the same thing though. He really likes helping give Mark a bath (we just have to keep a close eye that he doesn't drown the poor kid) :o) Miss you!

Megan and Greg said...

Wow, your daughter is SOOOOOOOO cute! You look great too! Love your hair short! It looks great! So good to hear from you! I'm glad you commented!