Monday, March 22, 2010

Cakes Through The Years

It's coming to that time of year when lots of birthdays are coming up. I am so excited to be making cakes for these special little girls. Makyra wants a Little Mermaid cake. Madison wants Minnie Mouse and I'm not sure what I'm going to do for Abigail yet. I am thinking possibly a teddy bear cake. Her party is going to kind of be Crayola/crayon themed so i could do that too.

Here are some cakes from paste years:

Her very first cake. A lady bug for our bugga-boo.
This cake was also for her first birthday and I made it for our Birth to Three group as a collective birthday cake for the kids.
Her second birthday. I wasn't as happy with this cake as I was with the practice one. For the practice one the frosting for the eyes and nose was stiffer and it looked better.
Last years cake, she wanted Barbie. I only had about 20 minutes to frost this cake so I didn't have time to 'perfect' it, but it turned out nice nonetheless.


2 comments:

Bethany said...

Those cakes are SO clever.

jaymzdene said...

Tiffany you did an amazing job on those cakes.