So this is a little late. We went camping about 2 weeks ago. It was fun, although like most camping trips just about everything goes wrong. To start, we were about ten minutes from our house and Dan got stung by a bee, and it just went from there. We had fun though and the lake was gorgeous. It was perfect weather and not too many bug bites.
3 comments:
That looks so fun, what a pretty place. I'm jealous you guys can go camping so much. Fun times.
Oh....thanks Tiff!!!! I might have to do some of that. The weird thing is the financial aid office is generally helpful with things that I need from them...or they were last term anyway. I'm going to go down there tomorrow and give them a piece of my mind. They told me my fafsa wasn't done, but I checked my online application with them last night...and it was processed back in May, so it has to be something on the school's end. There's normally a nice lady there that I've dealt with in the past...but if things go sour, I'll TOTALLY take you up on your help.
HOW CUTE
Post a Comment